1. Take in the tunes as the town of Valdese continues its weekly Valdese Family Friday Nights summer concert series tonight at 7 p.m. Dirty Soul Grass will take the stage in the Wells Fargo/town parking lot for a show. Downtown shops will stay open late, there will be a 50/50 raffle, and nearby Myra’s Diner will host its weekly cruise-in at 6 p.m. The concert is free.
2. Have a good time at Belle Farm this weekend. The store’s summer concert series will come to a close with the Gordon Family playing tonight from 7-9 p.m. Donations will be accepted. Belle Farm is located at 3851 Kathy Road in Morganton.
3. Feel the rhythm at The Grind Café and Coffeehouse this weekend. Tonight, Shelby Rae Moore and Friends will play there at 7:30 p.m. The music will return on Saturday at 8 p.m. with a performance by the Amanda Cook Band. Tickets are available for both events. The Grind Café and Coffeehouse is located at 136 W. Union St. in downtown Morganton.
4. Hear a concert at the Connelly Springs Town Hall this weekend. The town will continue its summer concert series with a performance by the band Doesn’t Madder on Saturday from 5:30-9:30 p.m. The Connelly Springs Town Hall is located at 1030 U.S. Highway 70.
5. Listen to the music at The Levee Brewery and Pub this weekend. J.J. Hipps and The Hideaway will play on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. The Levee Brewery and Pub is located at 118 Main St. W. in downtown Valdese.