1. Jam out at Brown Mountain Bottleworks this weekend. Tonight from 7:30-10 p.m., Butterbeans will play at the shop. And from 7:30-10 p.m. on Saturday, the band 28690 will perform there. Both events will be free. Brown Mountain Bottleworks is located at 115 E. Union St. in downtown Morganton.
2. Enjoy Week 4 of high school football, including the 11th edition of the Motown Throwdown rivalry game between Freedom and Patton. The Patriots will visit the Panthers tonight on Enola Road. In other local action, Draughn will travel to Cherryville. Both games kick off at 7:30 p.m. and tickets cost $6.
3. Hear a concert at Catawba Brewing Co. this weekend. Tonight, The King Bees will play from 8-11 p.m. On Saturday from 8-11 p.m., the Fried Melon Blues Band will play there. Both events will be free. Catawba Brewing Co. is located at 212 S. Green St. in downtown Morganton.
4. Feel the rhythm at Judge’s Riverside BBQ this weekend. Grandma’s Medicine will play at the restaurant on Saturday at 6 p.m. Judge’s Riverside BBQ is located at 128 Greenlee Ford Road in Morganton.
5. Listen to the music at the Old Rock School this weekend. Marty Burns will play there on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. Tickets for the concert cost $15 at the door. The Old Rock School is located at 400 Main St. W. in Valdese.